36' Kinze Model 362 Mach Till High Speed Disc
Mach Til is a versatile, heavy built, low maintenance disc that prepares seed beds in the spring or incorporates residue in the fall. It operates at high speeds without creating compaction layers and produces an appealing finish.
- Mechanical Depth Control
- Independent Disc Arm
- Tungsten Carbide Scrapers
- Smooth Discs
- Articulating Hitch
- Easy Hydraulic Hookup
- Heavy Built Frame
- Hydraulic Jack
- Weight Distribution
- Large Floatation Tires
- Double V Discs
Financing and Leasing OAC.
- 36' Width
- 13'-2" Transport Width at High Position
- 14'-8" Transport Width at Low Position
- Transport Length: 26'-4"
- Transport Height: 13'-8"
- 31,500 Lbs
- 9,000 Lb hitch weight
- 86 Discs @ 5" Spacing
- 22" Blades (Front Notched, Rear Smooth)
- Rubber Packers with Maxlite Scrapers
- Right & Left Hand Gauge Wheels
- 12 to 15 HP Per Foot
- Tire size - center (high flotation)600/50R22.5 Tires
- Tire size - wing 550/45R22.5
Deliveries are available, ask your salesperson for details.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.