Riteway 50' HH8250NT Heavy Harrow
Riteway Heavy Harrows are designed to handle conventional tilling, minimum-till and zero-till operations. They are engineered to prepare your field for what's to come. The Riteway Harrow has a reputation for being reliable and efficient, with the consistent ability to follow the unique profile of any field.
- Spread and break up trash and residue
- Rake and level the ground
- Provide optimal seeding conditions
- Eliminate sprayer tracks that cause plugging
- Help ready the land for the seeder
Flaman ordered Riteway Harrows use 5/8" x 28" tines to break and distribute straw evenly and to incorporate granular application effectively. The tine angle is adjustable hydraulically from the tractor cab so the operator can easily adjust the aggressiveness of the drag harrow to match the needs of the field.
- Auto folding system
- Even pressure tine system
- Adjustable hitch height
- Auto-locking draft arms
- Accommodating transport
- Flexible knuckle system:This strong and durable connection between frame andwings can handle any land contour – hill, slope and valley.
Financing and Leasing OAC.
- Working Width: 50'
- Transport Length: 41', 2"
- Transport Width: 9', 2"
- Transport Height: 11', 4"
- 5/8" x 28" tines
- Weight Box
- 5-bar, 18”(460mm)spacingbetween rows
- Weight: 10,245 lbs
Delivery options are available, ask your salesperson for details.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.