Buffer Valley Pallet Bin 5040
The Pallet Bin 5040 is based off the style of the Pallet Bin 6552. The shorter height allows for greater versatility and maneuverability when it comes storing in pallet racking or using with grain bagger or cleaning systems. Enhanced Ergonomic Design – Same Rigid Construction.
This portable bulk feed storage bin is fastened to a rigid steel stand built with 3/16″ thick angle irons. It is sure to last all the abuse it will get moving grain around the farm.
Buffer Valley designed this pallet grain bin with dedicated fork pockets for ease of moving and a side access pull rod that pinches off the flow of grain effortlessly.
The Pallet Bin 5040 was designed to replace the need for difficult fabric bulk feed bags. Our grain bins address the issues with those products. Our pallet grain bin prevents any pests from getting into your grain and make a mess. They also prevent moisture from creeping in and can be left out in the rain with no issues. This means no more unwelcome surprises come seeding time.
The Pallet Bin 5040 is designed with anchor points molded into the bin. These pallet grain bins will be securely held in place when transporting on the flat bed of trucks or on flat deck trailers.
- 40 Bushels/50 Cubic Feet
- 1 Metric Ton Weight Rating
- 46″ W x 46″ L x 70″ H
- 24″ Lid
- 9″ Slider Opening
- 40 Degree Hopper Bottom Slope
- 195 lbs. Empty
- Lid Secured Closed by Pin and Latch
- Tapers For Ease of Attaching Ratchet Straps
- Fastened to a Rigid Steel Stand
- Move with Skid-steer, Forklift, Pallet Jacks
- UV Resistant High Impact Polyethylene Plastic Material
- Weather and Rodent Resistant
- Plastic Construction Allows for Easy Cleaning
- Minimal Rust and Corrosion
Delivery options are available, ask your salesperson for details.
Finance and lease options available OAC.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.