J & M 1412-20S X-Tended Reach Grain Cart *Patriotic Edition
The upper auger has been extended for even greater outward, upward, and forward reach, all while folding diagonally along the front of the cart for compact storage. The in-line auger design allows the grain to quickly travel straight from lower to upper auger, while the low side of the grain cart features a bolt-on tank design that extends toward the combine auger for an additional two feet.
New Bullet Auger:The new 20” bullet auger unloads 600+ bushels per minute, the same rate as a larger 22” auger.
In-Line Auger Design:The grain is not re-directed, ensuring efficiency and better transfer.
100% Visibility:Provides complete visibility of the upper auger during unloading and during the folding sequence.
Telescoping Flow Control Spout:Extends in the outward position to maximize side reach and retracts when unloading in the downward position to maximize unloading height.
Excellent Clean-Out:Allows for unrestricted grain flow and prevents bridging in high moisture.
Bolt-On Tank Design:Allows tank to extend toward the combine auger.
J&M iFarm Plus:A wireless weighing system with moisture sensor option.
*J&M iFarm Plus by Agrimatics™J&M iFarm Plus by Agrimatics™ is the leading edge of agricultural weighing systems:
- 1,375 Bushels
- 44x32 Wheels, 10 Hole
- 10 bolt hubs
- Spindles (2): 6" Diameter
- 1250/50R32 Lug Tires
- 20" Bullet Auger
- Up to 600+ Bu/Min
- Safety Chain
- Michels Roll Tarp
- Total Weight (approx.): 19,300 lbs
- Tounge Weight Loaded: 4,800 lbs
- Black "Patriotic" Edition
- *Scale (5 Point System) with iFarm
Financing and Leasing available OAC.
- The patent pending system can connect wirelessly to any compatible in-range mobile device providing world-class indicator displays to the entire team. iFarm Plus is simple to install with a long-lasting battery to easily get you through the harvest or planting season. Our rugged design can handle extreme temperatures, vibrations, mud, sun, rain and snow.
- Uses your mobile device as an advanced scale indicator and harvest data manager
- App based software with free updates
- Multiple users
- Moisture sensor option
- Auto gate option *Must purchase optional solenoid package (IFM-GS-1P)
- Cloud based storage option
- Powered from tractor with battery back-up
Deliveries are available, ask your salesperson for details.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.