Storm FX Seed Treater on Wheatheart 10"x41' Auger
The STORM FX provides the ultimate seed treating solution for modern-day farming operations. The STORM FX builds on the success of previous models, by refining key functions based on consultation with current users. The STORM FX has been engineered for accuracy, flexibility and mobility, gentle seed handling and easy clean-out, all while reducing user exposure.
- 15 to 30 bu/min (900 to 1800 lbs/min @ 60 lbs/bu)
- Patented direct meter from bin technology
- Manual lift-to-bin winch and cable actuated Features 13.5" wide by 2" tall cleated conveyor belt - 6' long
- Seed types: Wheat, barley, oats, peas and lentils
- Apply two separate liquid products at one time
- Utilizes 2-high capacity 2-line peristaltic metering pumps with 1 to 2 line configurability
- Manual treatment calibration
- Each pump equipped with its own calibration cylinder
- Redesigned calibration cylinders with added wipers, so users can see liquid levels easily allowing for improved calibrations
- 4 nozzles (2 per metering pump)
- Hydraulically powered 41' long x 10' mixer equipped with poly-cupped flighting
- Reversible for easy clean-out
- Quick bin-to-bin movement
- Recommended transport speeds up to 40 kph
- Equipped with clevis hitch
- Low speed mover with high flotation tires and hydraulic steering
- Needs external power to operate
- Requires 240 VAC single phase x 30 amps to operate conveyor and pumps
- Gas 33 hp electronically fuel injected engine equipped with tandem hydraulic pumps for mixer and mover
- Touchscreen with intuitive software storage for 20 jobs
- Pre-programmed with Bayer seed treatments and room for 10 other programmed treatments
- 40 history entries with USB download
Financing and Leasing Available!
Deliveries are available, ask your salesperson for details.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.