3500 Gallon Specialty Liquid Hauling Tanks
Flat Bottom tanks are designed to be the most rugged and durable utility transport tanks on the market. Unlike other tanks, Flat Bottom tanks provide all the strength you need for transporting liquids without the use of bands. Tanks should be mounted on flat surfaces with full length and width support.*Can be used for liquid fertilizer.
See our website about our other size and application water tanks!
Our Norwesco tanks are made out of rotationally molded linear, high-density polyethylene resin that provides outstanding environmental stress crack resistance. The resin is UV stabilized.
*Built to withstand the internal forces of liquids weighing up to 12.5 pounds per gallon. In general, the weight of liquid fertilizers ranges from 10 to 12 pounds per gallon (check manufacturer liquid weights).
- Imperial Gallons: 3500
- Width: 96"
- Height: 84"
- Litres: 15596
- Length: 180"
- 16" Lid/ Opening
- Bulkhead Fitting:3"
- Three year warranty from date of manufacture
- UV stabilized HDLPE Plastic
- Outstanding environmental stress crack resistance
- Meets specifications for safe storage of potable water
- *Specific gravity 1.5 (Premium Weight Liquid Storage Tank)
Advantages of Opting for White Water Tanks
- Prevents the tank from heating up: It is probably the most significant advantage of having a white water tank. A white water tank doesn’t let the water heat up, and it is incredibly beneficial because nobody wants to have warm tap water in the middle of the day.
- Has an Aesthetic Look: If you worry about how the roof of your house will look with a water tank, the white color covers it up. A white overhead tank will go pretty well with the design of most homes and companies. It blends well with the environment and doesn’t make your roof look unaesthetic at the same time.
- UV Rays: Most people choose black water tanks because it absorbs more heat than other colors, which reduces the penetration of UV rays to a great extent. Many people also do not go for white water tanks because of this reason. But, the solution for this is to make sure that your tank is UV-stabilized, irrespective of the colour.
Prices are subject to applicable taxes.