The report “Agricultural Sprayers Marketby Type (Self-propelled, Tractor-mounted, Trailed, Handheld, Aerial), Capacity, Farm Size, Crop Type, Power Source (Fuel-based, Electric & Battery-driven, Manual, Solar), and Region – Global Forecast to 2025“, According to MarketsandMarkets, the global agricultural sprayers market size is estimated to be valued at USD 2.2 billion in 2020. It is projected to reach USD 3.1 billion by 2025, recording a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Agricultural sprayers have become essential for farmers or growers for spraying pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers in the field pre- and post-harvest as per the requirement. Thus, the market for agricultural sprayers is growing due to extensive changes in farming and spraying technologies.
- To describe and forecast the agricultural sprayers market, in terms of type, capacity, farm size, crop type, power source, and region
- To describe and forecast the agricultural sprayers market, in terms of value and volume, by region–North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Rest of the World—along with their respective countries
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To strategically analyze micro-markets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To study the complete value chain of the agricultural sprayers market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the agricultural sprayers market
Drivers: Increase in focus on farm efficiency and productivity
Agriculture has traditionally been a risky economic activity, and farmers worldwide have been impacted by economic downturns and environmental shifts. The newer technology versions of agricultural sprayers have provided various benefits to the farmers, such as low cost, increased spray efficiency, safety, and less damage to the crops and environment. This is subsequently growing the demand for sprayers in the global market. Agricultural sprayer manufacturers are increasingly inclined to focus on enhancing farmers’ capabilities and knowledge to make them more productive and help them compete in the market. Also, the increasing implementation of precision farming techniques has improved the potential of manufacturers of sprayers to make the agricultural steps more efficient and predictable.
Click here to see more...